Saturday, June 30, 2012

VIZIO E320VA Great TV..better than most in its class for a even better price!

VIZIO E320VA Great TV..better than most in its class for a even better price!
This is the second 32" Vizio I have owned. And with this one Im even more happy than the first. The picture is great..the sound is incredible with the built in surround sound feature. Only complaints I have is that it takes time to come on (almost like its warming up) and that the sound volume..going from a SD channel to an HD channel varies tremendously. Please be careful or you may blow the speakers. Other than that, the tv is flawless. I havent had any issues so I am unsure of how Vizio's warranty/customer service is.
**Also** be mindful that if you order and it ships UPS to make sure someone is there when it arrives. My tv sat outside in 20 degree weather this winter bc I was at work and unable to be there when UPS delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment